Retail £20,300 jobs in Bishop's Castle
- Our Store Colleagues are a bit like sales advisors.
- Sure, like a sales advisor you'll serve customers, fill up the shelves and keep the whole place looking…
- Delivering an outstanding customer proposition.
- This isn’t your average retail role.
- It’s much more than an average Store Manager job.
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- Your customer care will be inspiring, and always reassuring.
- You’ll understand that this will help drive sales and be confident…
- A Top 20 Times largest privately owned company.
- A passionate, family run business, continuing on a major expansion plan.
- A Top 20 times, privately run company.
£24,925 a year
- Based in Builth Wells, Powys.
- Salary £24,925 + sales related bonus.
- The UK’s leading and best-known food on the go retailer is currently looking to recruit an…
£28,000 - £32,000 a year
- I am pleased to be partnering with a growing SME, manufacturing business who are looking to recruit an Assistant Accountant to join their Finance team.
- Laura Ashley is a quintessentially British lifestyle brand.
- We currently have a vacancy for a Store Manager in our Shrewsbury store.
£26,000 - £29,000 a year
- Why be a Store Manager?
- The Store Manager role will encompass the day to day running of the store, including sales forecasting, effective scheduling, competent…
Wilstone House & Gardens Limited
Church Stretton SY6
- We are seeking an experienced Business Manager.
- To oversee all aspects of the business, working closely with the Director and senior departmental managers, to…
- As Store Manager we are looking for a well-rounded and commercial retail manager who is proactive in their approach and can work using their own initiative,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.