Retail jobs in Wednesbury WS10
You refined by:
Our store teams are at the heart of the local community and our Customer Assistants provide a great service and a buzz people enjoy. It’s why our customers…
- As a Customer Service Assistant, you’ll spend your time stocking shelves, serving barista coffee, running the till, cleaning the store and keeping the place…
- Initiates completion of tasks or activities without necessary supervision.
- Connects with every customer by asking open-ended questions to assess needs.
Euro Communications DistributionLtd
- Selling Mobile phones, Repairs, Laptops and Tablets.
- Engaging and building rapport with our customers.
- Working as part of a team to maximise sales.
- As a customer service assistant, you’ll spend a lot of time on your feet stocking shelves, serving barista coffee, running the till, cleaning the store and…
- Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the shift team.
- Lead your team in the driving of trade activity, and use your expertise and knowledge to grow sales and maximise profit.
- Life Assurance - 5 x contractual pay.
£24,000 a year
- You will be a Deputy Manager and take full responsibility for the store in the absence of the Store Manager.
- Reporting into the Store Manager you will be a key…
£20,900 - £24,300 a year
- A proven record of leading, mentoring and developing teams of various sizes and ability.
- Reacting quickly and positively to changing local needs.
- A full and valid driving license is essential.
- This would suit a professional Trade Counter Sales Assistant with excellent customer care, solid local knowledge…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.