Retail jobs in Wednesbury WS10
You refined by:
Michael Page UK (undo)
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- Undertaking regular stock checks, placing orders with suppliers and restocking (which involves physical work).
- Opening and closing down of the shop/ Bar.
- Stock management to stores, including replenishment and allocations specific to individual store requirements.
- Ad-hoc analysis and ongoing projects.
£35,000 - £38,000 a year
- To train staff where appropriate and to recommend staff for specialist training.
- To ensure that all goods received are checked and stored in the appropriate…
£16,000 - £22,000 a year
- Track deliveries and orders - creating a critical path to ensure that goods are going to be delivered to the customers on time.
We have removed 0 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.