Retail jobs in Skelmersdale WN8
You refined by:
Assistant Manager (undo)
£8.41 an hour
- Taking responsibility for the shop in the absence of the Manager.
- You will need to have a background in retail management and ideally have worked within a food…
£17,000 - £18,000 a year
- The Original Factory Shop Benefits include; Competitive Salary, Colleague Discount, Onsite training, Alternate weekends off, 31 days holiday (Inc Bank Holidays)…
- Initiates completion of tasks or activities without necessary supervision.
- Act as a partner between customers, sales associates and store leadership.
- Inform the Store Manager of any issues or non compliance in reference to the Fred Perry policies and procedures.
- Strong initiative and leadership skills.
- Work with the Store Manager to own and improve loss performance including payment loss, retail waste, and retail stock loss.
- What’s in it for you?
£23,000 a year
- Working alongside the Store Manager, you’ll inspire, manage and develop a small store team, driving sales and profitability while delivering outstanding…
- Managing and receiving deliveries, often during trading hours with limited stock room space.
- Strive to minimise costs, reduce waste and safeguard stock whilst…
- You’ll have previous experience as an Assistant Manager or Supervisor in a similar hospitality or retail role and have confidence in yourself to have the…
- If you haven’t been contacted directly within two weeks of the vacancy closing date your application has not been successful on this occasion.
£8.63 - £9.12 an hour
- To work with the Store Manager and the Loss Prevention team to develop and implement loss prevention control to prevent internal/external theft and system…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.