Retail jobs in Kegworth
You refined by:
Sales Assistant (undo)
- Comfortable working with different teams and managers;
- Previous retail experience may be useful, however full training will be provided.
- It’s your job to help customers with their every need and ensure they leave happy with a wonderful pair shoes to suit their fabulous…
- Assist with the induction of new Sales Assistants to the branch.
- Accountability for the branch in the absence of the Store and Deputy Manager, accepting…
Mandeville Recruitment Group
£17,000 - £17,500 a year
- Listening to your customers’ needs and wants is key in ensuring your customer leaves happy and comes back to see you again.
- Processing transactions accurately and efficiently.
- Ensuring that the cart is always mobile and well presented.
- Managing small mobile food/drink cart.
- Keep stock, clean and presentable at all times.
- Being part of the team you will be responsible for ensuring our customers receive the best possible service each…
- Experience of vaping and driving licence an advantage.
- Previous knowledge of electronic cigarettes is an advantage, however full training will be provided.
- Must be over the age of 18 years old due to the selling of alcohol and tobacco.
- Previous experience in a similar role and/or industry is preferred but not…
- Electromist is always on the lookout for a Retail / Store Sales Advisor who wants to do a good job.
- MUST HAVE 2 YEARS RETAIL EXPERIENCE.
We have removed 3 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.