Retail jobs in Kegworth
You refined by:
Derby DE65 (undo)
£8.39 an hour
- As a Team member, Customer Services Assistant you will be working as part of a wider team.
- Within this customer focused position you will be responsible for…
- Initiates completion of tasks or activities without necessary supervision.
- Connects with every customer by asking open-ended questions to assess needs.
- Your role as a Full time/Part time Advisor is to be a high performing, self -motivated and engaged team member who is really clear on what great in-store…
£8.35 an hour
- Hosting – you’ll welcome customers into your store, understand what they need, guide them to the right products, and make it super easy for them.
Our store teams are at the heart of the local community and our Customer Assistants provide a great service and a buzz people enjoy. It’s why our customers…
£8.31 an hour
- Of course, you’ll serve customers, but you’ll also be checking deliveries, picking items from the warehouse and stocking shelves.
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- You’ll put in a shift as part of the team to check and unpack deliveries, work on the tills, stock our shelves and, most importantly, help our customers.
- Working in a team you will play an active role in providing a positive customer experience and driving sales.
- Demonstrate good product knowledge to customers on…
- Working to monthly targets, driving your own performance to achieve a high level of standards for yourself, the team and your customers.
- Our Sales Assistants play a key role in delivering excellent customer service, ensuring the store is fully stocked and driving sales.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.