Retail jobs in Ilford IG6
You refined by:
Kingston upon Thames KT1 (undo)
- Replenishment of the shop floor.
- Part of your responsibilities will be….
- Following Health and Safety Policy.
- Supporting other store functions when needed.
- Initiates completion of tasks or activities without necessary supervision.
- Confident and comfortable engaging customers to deliver an elevated experience.
- You'll help ensure that the store is well stocked and a high level of store presentation is maintained and will be actively be involved in achieving the store…
- Relentless and ambitious to exceed expectations.
- Confident, genuine and can be yourself.
- Bringing fresh ideas to the table but are realistic in what is…
- Have a positive, caring attitude and be a brand ambassador for Boots.
- Have excellent communication and listening skills.
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- As a seasonal sales associate, your responsibilities, shifts, and employment period will be based on the needs of the business.
£8.75 an hour
- A passion for fantastic customer service.
- Customer Service Advisor – the role:
- Customer Service Advisor – the person:
- Customer Service Advisor – the benefits:
£8.30 an hour
- We have over 700 stores all over the UK with ongoing expansion plans.
- You will support in driving shop performance and will also be responsible for the shop…
- We welcome applications from all sections of the community and are proud to have achieved Disability Confident Committed status (Level 1).
- Reporting to the Head Cashier you will assist customers at the till point to process payments in an efficient and friendly manner, maintaining a high level of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.