Retail jobs in Haslemere
- We wish you every success with your job search.
- Contribute marketing ideas and support related initiatives.
- To succeed you will need:
- One Stop aims to meet the needs of all its local customers.
- Listen to and talk with customers to find out what their needs are.
- Open 7 days a week.
£21,881 - £32,658 a year
- Monitor customers getting on and off your train, helping as appropriate those with special needs, e.g. the elderly, disabled and those with children or heavy…
£8.86 - £9.86 an hour
- Handling cash and taking on responsibility of the store in the absence of a manager.
- Various incentives including a team member reward programme.
- Working in a team you will play an active role in providing a positive customer experience and driving sales.
- Monday to Friday, flexibility required.
- Your holiday entitlement starts with 21 days, in addition to bank holidays, which increases with service up to a maximum of 30 days after 25 years’ service.
- Attaching products to maximize transactional value - link selling & up selling.
- Giving expert gaming knowledge to our customers and ensuring we meet the…
- Assisting with stock control and replenishment.
- Helping keep the store clean, tidy and safe.
- Assisting our customers and helping them with any questions.
£8.30 an hour
- We have over 700 stores all over the UK with ongoing expansion plans.
- You will support in driving shop performance and will also be responsible for the shop…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.