Retail jobs in Haslemere
You refined by:
Worthing BN12 (undo)
- Working in a team you will play an active role in providing a positive customer experience and driving sales.
- Seeking a hard working individual, enthusiastic to…
- Please note, you must be able to work the hours advertised over the Christmas period.
- Please note that successful applicants will be required to provide…
- Option to join BT share plans.
- Create an environment in which customers feel welcome and comfortable – engaging them in genuine, enjoyable conversations to…
- In this store not only will you have the opportunity to build and maintain relationships with new look customers but also drive your team to do the same.
- Lead, support and motivate the store team to hit performance targets and maintain our exceptional standards of customer service.
£75 a day
- What experience & skills do you need to succeed in this role?
- What will you be doing on a daily basis?
- You will share your knowledge with both shoppers, and…
£21,420 - £35,000 a year
- Outstanding leadership, coaching and people management skills.
- We also offer fantastic additional benefits, which include:
- Save as you earn scheme.
- Colleague Discount Card (including a 2nd card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco.
- You will be responsible for.
- Generous staff discount across Mountain Warehouse and Neon Sheep.
- A passion for selling and customer interaction.
- You will also need to have:
- A key role within the Store leadership team, you will be required to effectively lead and support the store team in achieving all targets by focusing on the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.