Retail jobs in Evington
You refined by:
Store Manager (undo)
- Positive and hard working with a good sense of humour, we’re also enthusiastically optimistic with the ability to adapt and flex with our rapidly growing…
- Maximising selling by analysing sales reports and taking action accordingly.
- A positive attitude, and a willingness to learn and improve.
- The majority of our regional managers and head of retails have once been a local store manager.
- In this store not only will you have the opportunity to build…
£24,000 a year
- They will lead store experiences for today, tomorrow and the future and deliver this with impact.
- You will take ownership of the profit and loss of the store…
James Convenience Retail
£26,000 a year
- Be highly motivated and results driven with excellent communication, influencing, management and leadership qualities.
- Thrive on driving high sales performance.
- Within your first six weeks with the company, you will spend three weeks at our Store Support Centre in Nuneaton, going through our accredited product-training…
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- This will set Boots apart from other retailers.
£18,038 a year
- A week in the life of.
- As a proud ambassador for Clarks, you will champion the brand both in and out of the store whilst inspiring those around you to do the…
- You may currently be working as a Catering Manager, Store Manager or Restaurant Manager – or maybe you’re an experienced Supervisor, Assistant Manager or Deputy…
- Taking ownership of driving store sales, maximising profitability, and achieving KPI targets.
- Delivering commercial excellence and high standards of leadership,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.