Retail jobs in Evington
You refined by:
Loughborough LE11 (undo)
£8.21 an hour
- Respect others' points of view & empower teams to trial new ideas, make the right decisions & deliver strategy.
- 5.6 weeks holiday inclusive of bank holidays.
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- Should you be successful at this stage, someone from the recruitment team will get in touch to chat about your application over the phone and following this you…
- Based on both the sales floor and in the dispensary, you will be given the opportunity to gain valuable hands on experience whilst working towards your…
- You’ll be quick to build a rapport with customers through listening and acknowledging their needs.
- A charismatic personality with a positive attitude and energy…
- If you haven’t been contacted directly within two weeks of the vacancy closing date your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- Flexible, supportive and always ready to go the extra mile.
- To be a successful Stock Team Member you will:
- Efficiently process stock deliveries – achieving all…
- You take pride in your work and approach all tasks with energy, pace and dedication.
- Keeping operational areas of the store clean, tidy and organised.
- We are looking for confident individuals who will complement our Box Office team, customer service experience is essential.
- No CVs or agencies please.
- Your holiday entitlement starts with 21 days, in addition to bank holidays, which increases with service up to a maximum of 30 days after 25 years’ service.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.