Retail jobs in Bootle
- GCSE Maths and English at grade C or level 4 (or equivalent).
- James Hall Group of Companies has operated in Lancashire for over 150 years.
- Sales experience would always help, but lots of our best people joined without any.
- The induction dates and timings will be explained during the Assessment…
- Previous retail experience may be useful, however full training will be provided.
- Comfortable working with different teams and managers;
£8.38 an hour
- Offering part-time hours gives you flexibility and a variety of shift patterns.
£8.38 an hour
- Have a positive can-do attitude.
- If you are looking for a role that.
- Allows you to take pride in what you do.
- Offers a great rate of pay and many benefits.
- Enthusiasm – to have a positive attitude with a commitment to contribute to the growth of the business.
- Target driven - this is a sales position, you will be…
- SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS ONLY WILL BE CONTACTED.
- > You MUST be confident, outgoing, reliable & able to execute to a consistently high standard.
- The successful candidate must have a full clean driving license and there own transport to be able to cover sickness and holidays within the company in any…
£8.21 an hour
- UNIT 2N TRIDENT RETAIL & LEISURE.
- Please contact to this numer.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.