Resolve Training Services jobs
- Fulfilling service requests that can be implemented via a normal change.
- Request fulfilment – fulfil Citrix-related service requests received from the customer.
- Manage the service user budget when developing service users’ personal rehabilitation plan.
- Plan and commission services to enable change.
- Oversee the creation of all educational content, curriculum, video tutorials, and training material.
- Determine overall plan and priorities for Creative…
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- Administrative duties and customer service experience is a must.
- 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Processing routine and complex transactions related to specific asset service functions.
- Undertaking training of more junior team members as and when required.
£24,558 - £36,214 a year
- Respond to and wherever possible resolve user support cases from internal users.
- Respond to and wherever possible resolve external user support cases escalated…
- Maintaining a detailed knowledge of our financial products and services to help resolve complex queries.
- We’ll support your personal development with training…
- Private Healthcare Scheme (after 6 months service).
- Access to substantial number of courses and training events onsite.
- Eyecare and Dental payment plans.
£16,830 a year
- Provide cover for Courier service delivering to main sites and schools - County Hall only.
- The purpose of the role is to ensure a high level of mailroom and…
£22,000 - £25,000 a year
- Able to deliver a high standard of service with both superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Liaising with the technical team where appropriate to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.