Resolve Training Services jobs
- Undertake client interviews; assist teams to resolve (and prevent) service issues.
- Experience in the resolution (and prevention) of client service issues.
- To provide excellent customer service and always exceed expectations.
- To act as primary contact for customers by handling all incoming service requests .
£33,245 a year
- You will follow practice guidelines to resolve any child welfare or child protection issues, meeting service level agreements and in full compliance with…
- A genuine desire to provide an excellent service every time.
- Understanding the customer’s needs, dealing with queries and promoting the banks services.
£45,000 a year
- Attention to detail with the ability to understand the bigger picture, anticipate potential issues and highlight/resolve efficiently.
- To participate in training and ensure that all training is applied effectively.
- Ensure your own training file is kept up to date.
- Knowledge of SAP is desirable.
£19,000 a year
- Work closely with the central dispensing and fulfilment teams to resolve customer problems and provide a market leading service.
- Attend project-specific training and client meetings as needed for the clinical trial.
- The CRA will have to anticipate, recognize and resolve issues in the…
£24,900 a year
- To prioritize your workload effectively ensuring service level agreements are met.
- Identifying any training requirements and providing this via feedback to…
£20,000 - £30,000 a year
- Provide training to clients and trialists of our platform.
- Partner with our customers to effectively resolve issues and answer questions through phone, email…
£150 - £211 a day
- Work with EMEA Finance to process invoices & investigate price variances on orders to resolve payment issues.
- 6 months plus contract - OUTSIDE IR35.
£25,978 - £34,998 a year
- We will provide formal training and support you with ongoing development, as well as offering an attractive pay, a generous salary-linked civil service pension…
Taylor James Resourcing
£28,000 - £32,000 a year
- Based in the London Fenchurch Street office you will be processing client related policy administration changes, scheme refreshes and associated premium…
£10.66 an hour
- Use initiative to resolve complex queries and problems.
- Our client is looking for customer service advisors to join their team.
- Good written and spoken English.
£28,300 a year
- As an investigator, you will be responsible for managing a case load of disputes and complaints received from consumers relating to financial products or…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.