Resolve Training Services jobs
You refined by:
£29,858 - £38,366 a year
- Have commercial experience developing web applications or services.
- DevOps to identify, analyse and resolve software technology problems.
Sopra Banking UK
£25,000 - £28,000 a year
- Experience of using JIRA is advantageous, but full training will be provided.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to establish rapport with…
- SIOP / IBP training courses and/or certification(s).
- Participate in development and evaluation of what-if simulations to resolve demand-supply imbalances.
£23,000 a year
- Troubleshoot and resolve client issues.
- Facilitate internal and external systems training and provide appropriate documentation.
- A pro-active approach with the ability to resolve queries efficiently and effectively.
- Experience of working within a customer service focused role with direct…
£21,777 a year
- Previous experience in a customer service related role with face to face communication with customers.
- Salary and Benefits: Starting from £21,777 per annum…
Halo Personnel Ltd
£18,000 - £23,000 a year
- Provide excellent service to end- users and set expectations based on agreed processes.
- To manage all service requests to agreed resolution times (SLA’s).
- Direct customer service experience required.
- Manage and resolve assigned incident tickets.
- Production and update of service documentation.
Forde Recruitment Group
£17,500 - £19,000 a year
- We’re looking for candidates with a confident telephone manner, willingness to learn and ideally with a background in sales or customer services.
£167 - £185 a week
- Enthusiastic approach to customer service.
- Supportingpupils and staff in the appropriate use of ICT, through advice or training.
- £8,658 - £9,620 per annum.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.