Resolve Training Services jobs
You refined by:
£30,942 - £42,792 a year
- Experience of compiling training programmes and creating training materials.
- Exposure to ITIL service management will also be an advantage.
£27,511 - £33,797 a year
- They will balance conflicting priorities, meet challenges and resolve difficulties, whilst meeting deadlines.
- Research Finance Officer - Finance Office - 48885 …
- Display excellent customer service skills, patience and empathy ensuring that you keep the customer informed on what you’re doing to resolve their issue and…
- There’s a 12 week training plan covering all systems, products and processes used.
- Have the ability to empathise and share our passion for providing stand-out…
£10.66 an hour
- Use initiative to resolve complex queries and problems.
- Complete telephony, digital and admin-based tasks to service customer queries.
£26,260 a year
- The Delivery Improvement Manager is accountable for implementing and driving improvements to achieve regional service and compliance targets, through the robust…
- Monitor logistics supply flows to the destination warehouses and resolve planning issues / bottlenecks / propose-initiate immediate action to secure customer…
- Experienced in operating in a client service environment.
- GNM aims to provide a competitive network management service, balancing agent network cost, quality…
- Able to resolve a customer’s query and offer suitable solutions.
- To provide the highest levels of customer service in a competent manner.
- Identifying trends and training requirements.
- In addition to your basic salary we have a competitive benefits package including pension, critical illness cover,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.