Resolve Training Services jobs
You refined by:
£19,550 - £21,020 a year
- Excellent training and career progression.
- Dedication to providing a brilliant service for our customers.
- No experience is necessary as full training will be…
- To provide excellent customer service and always exceed expectations.
- To act as primary contact for customers by handling all incoming service requests .
Parliamentary Digital Service
£26,715 a year
- In return you’ll get access to lots of training and development.
- You’ll use your IT knowledge to deliver a first-class customer service.
£19,000 a year
- Work closely with the central dispensing and fulfilment teams to resolve customer problems and provide a market leading service.
£29,858 - £38,366 a year
- Have commercial experience developing web applications or services.
- DevOps to identify, analyse and resolve software technology problems.
- Supporting units through the data entry training process.
- Participate in user acceptance testing of registry output services (systems, reports etc).
£29,638 a year
- You have an analytical mind with strong attention to detail and are passionate about providing excellent customer service.
£18,765 a year
- Maintaining a detailed knowledge of financial products and services to help resolve complex customer queries.
- The skills you'll need.
- To participate in training and ensure that all training is applied effectively.
- Ensure your own training file is kept up to date.
- Knowledge of SAP is desirable.
£16,958 - £17,764 a year
- To take bookings, support and service meeting rooms including training event registration as required.
- To handle all queries, referring on when unable to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.