Requirement £45,000 jobs in London
- Excellent understanding of ergonomics, aerodynamic principles & legal requirements.
- Reconcile design intent, quality & manufacturing feasibility with…
- Ensure the DVP for each CVT team is completed as per MDP requirements.
- Support the CVT Managers and Principals with the requirements for PoC testing ahead of…
- Producing designs that take into account vehicle assembly and servicing requirements.
- You’ll be responsible for the unmistakable roar of the McLaren engine.
- Establish and monitor regional marketing requirements and ensure these are adequately represented at HQ level within each Product Launch Plan.
- Responsible for understanding the relationship between future requirement and technology capability.
- McLaren IT is an essential part of our brand, ensuring that…
£70,000 a year
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes, balancing commercial and technical requirements.
- The strategy is currently being defined.
- Good understanding of ergonomics, aerodynamic principles & legal requirements.
- Reconcile design intent, quality & manufacturing feasibility with aerodynamics,…
- DFM – Design for Manufacture is a fundamental requirement of the Design Engineer role.
- DFMEA – Interpret DFMEA requirements for significant and critical…
- Establishing budget requirements to delivery project.
- To ensure McLaren Automotive continues to be at the forefront of the Automotive market, we are looking for…
- We are seeking a highly motivated Investment Strategist to support the growth of our DS business.
- You will be a key member of the Strategy Team responsible for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.