Requirement £35,000 jobs in London
- As part of our race team, you’ll travel to all F1 races and pre-season testing to co-ordinate car builds, manage car reliability and operation, and make sure we…
- Ability to capture requirements and suggest appropriate presentation of metrics.
- As an Internal Reporting Analyst, you will work closely with all teams within…
- Excellent facilitation skills to support with running the requirements workshops, process mapping sessions, co-ordinate testing etc.
- Lead a cross functional team through the project kick off stage to ensure all requirements are captured and planned for appropriately.
- Manage new model launch dashboard that measures and consolidates KPI’s for weekly / monthly reporting requirements.
- Closing date: Wednesday 25th September 2019.
- Excellent understanding of ergonomics, aerodynamic principles & legal requirements.
- Reconcile design intent, quality & manufacturing feasibility with…
- Establish and monitor regional marketing requirements and ensure these are adequately represented at HQ level within each Product Launch Plan.
- Self-starter, able to identify requirements independently, then make proposals for solutions.
- Keep a strong link with the aerodynamic development teams,…
- To ensure McLaren Automotive continues to be at the forefront of the Automotive market, we are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join our team.
- Reporting to the SQA Senior Engineer & SQA Manager, responsible for all aspects of new product introduction and maintaining a stable quality level in series for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.