Requirement £30,000 jobs in London
- Executing allocated tasks within the requirements of the project execution plan and TDR.
- The process engineer reports to the lead/ principal/ senior engineer on…
- Meets with clients to gather, analyze and document business requirements and produce system requirements.
- Guides the project team through implementation and…
- Significant experience of working with stakeholders to scope learning requirements.
- Proactively highlight any changes to the original scope of requirements,…
- As a network operations engineer you will be involved with the day-to-day operations, responsible for the configuration and support of customer solutions and…
- Ongoing training and coaching within your team will improve your development skills across the project lifecycle.
- A degree at 2:2 (or equivalent) and above.
- This is a permanent full stack technical role which involves working in a team of 4-7 developers enhancing our market leading Sentinel Compliance product range.
- Analyse project TAR requirements and prepare a project master schedule which integrates strategies and constraints for the Shutdown phase.
- Managing and tracking sustainability metrics, including energy, water, solid waste, greenhouse gas emissions as well as social and governance metrics to measure…
- Good understanding of piping materials, pipe stress and flexibility requirements.
- Flexible and responsive approach to achieve clients’ and Petrofac requirements…
- Identifying resource requirements, management of day to day work and regularly reporting progress to both client and Senior Management.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.