Requirement £20,000 jobs in London
£21,881 - £32,658 a year
- Can you provide customer's with a feeling of safety, security and welcome?
- Are you able to work within set rules and regulations while still prioritising a…
- Executing allocated tasks within the requirements of the project execution plan and TDR.
- Petrofac is recruiting for a Process Engineer based in our Woking…
- There will also be occasional out-of-process requirements to coordinate equipment for new joiners, i.e. via TUPE or on non-induction days.
- Significant experience of working with stakeholders to scope learning requirements.
- Proactively highlight any changes to the original scope of requirements,…
- Saturday working is a requirement for this role.
- Broad Content of the Role.
- This role offers the chance to work within a fast-paced operations team dedicated to…
- Meets with clients to gather, analyze and document business requirements and produce system requirements.
- Guides the project team through implementation and…
- Good understanding of piping materials, pipe stress and flexibility requirements.
- Flexible and responsive approach to achieve clients’ and Petrofac requirements…
- Ensure client service is delivered to the agreed standard, meeting the service level requirements for contact and presentations.
£19,000 - £23,000 a year
- Job Type: Full Time 40hrs (may be a requirement for on-call commitment in the future).
- The successful candidate will be able to adapt to the team's requirements…
- Analyse project TAR requirements and prepare a project master schedule which integrates strategies and constraints for the Shutdown phase.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.