Requirement jobs in London
You refined by:
Support Worker (undo)
Supporting Young Futures (SYF)
£9.25 an hour
- Maintain accurate records, files, log keeping and all other required paperwork and administrative requirements.
- Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act…
£11 - £14 an hour
- We support a range of clients varying in age and care requirements which can include mental health, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and clients…
- Are you an experienced Support Worker looking for a new permanent position?
- We are thrilled to be recruiting for Support Workers to fill openings in these areas…
- We are looking for Support Workers to join our new team.
- Duties involve helping our valued clients with personal care tasks and household duties.
£19,750 a year
- Do you want a career where you can change lives?
- If you are committed to helping others, with a positive attitude to disability, then we want to hear from you.
£18,536 a year
- We actively encourage applications from people with a disability, supporting where possible, your requirements for reasonable adjustments.
- Temp to Perm Support Worker Immediate start!!
- This is your chance to join an amazing team of Support workers in a large organisation.
- You must be a driver.
£17,685 a year
- Full-time opportunities available, however part-time and zero hour/casual workers will also be considered.
- Please specify within your application what type of…
£8.70 an hour
- He loves his dog, so being comfortable with dogs is a requirement for the role and being a driver is desirable.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.