Requirement jobs in London
You refined by:
Project Manager (undo)
£40,000 - £50,000 a year
- Liaise with a wide range of stakeholders to identify business needs / requirements that will form the basis of competitive procurement exercises.
- Consolidating and documenting the fundamental components of projects (scope, schedule, resource requirements, budgets, risks, opportunities and issues and…
- Experience of operating in a challenging organisational environment with a requirement to balance differing priorities and demands whilst ensuring that project…
£40,000 - £55,000 a year
- Able to deal with fast moving change landscape and translate ambiguous requirements into business solutions and actions.
- We need you to help us do this.
- Strong analytical skillset with ability to assimilate, translate and communicate business concepts and requirements.
- Key objectives critical to success:
- Manage and gather customer requirements.
- The projects you will lead are mainly in the Fintech are and reporting and you will report to the Operations Manager.
- Ensure that project deliverables are executed in accordance with the methodologies and meets business requirements.
- Who we are looking for.
£44,347 - £50,549 a year
- Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust is looking for a talented Senior Project Manager for our Capital Development Team.
- Interest free Season Ticket Loan.
- Managing the installation process of the BMS control systems.
- Liaise with the client and attending site/client meetings.
- Managing the project engineering team.
£45,554 - £58,188 a year
- ? Identify skill requirements; and deploy and develop resources.
- ? Create and lead the project to deliver the agreed outcomes within time, cost and quality…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.