Requirement jobs in London
You refined by:
Account Manager (undo)
£35,000 a year
- Be the face of UpSlide, create value for our clients and build awareness.
- Maximise revenue of your Accounts, by up-selling, cross-selling.
- We work on a project to project basis, crafting premium linear LED lighting solutions tailored to individual project requirements.
- WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING.
£30,000 - £35,000 a year
- Account Manager - B2B exhibitions Salary - £30,000 - £35,000 (depending on experience) plus uncapped OTE Holiday allowance 25 days, 28 after 5 years.
- The Account Manager will have the responsibility of managing a portfolio of existing accounts, maintaining and growing each company’s annual spend, and…
£30,000 - £40,000 a year
- Account Managers will act as a point of contact for their clients.
- They will build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with their contacts, always…
- Where applicable, ensure that partnership contractual requirements are adhered to by SIE and the Partner.
- The Account Manager will provide territory expertise…
- The key focus client industry for Colt is Capital Markets and this role will be a part of the Colt Capital Markets sales team.
- Working in an Account Management team, alongside Science Writers and a Creative team, to manage our clients requirements and deliver their projects.
CBW Staffing Solutions
£70,000 a year
- CBW are currently recruiting for an Account Manager to be based in a blue chip office in London.
- The successful candidate will have a proven track record in…
- You will be expected to maximise the potential of the existing client base by building strong relationships with partners and understanding the key requirements…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.