Requirement jobs in London
£400 - £401 a day
- Work to create and execute testing activities to ensure new or amended services meet requirements.
- 9 month contracts - needs to be within IR35 Rates - £400.
£10.38 an hour
- Porterage duties (Moves & changes, furniture management & moves, etc).
- Provide excellent customer service to building occupants, ensuring they are made aware of…
£9.80 an hour
- FREE specialist and comprehensive training programme with ongoing support.
- Market leading support from Area and Branch Managers, Field Care Supervisors and a…
£10.75 - £12.50 an hour
- You would be responsible for meeting the support requirements of our clients, in a way that respects the individual and promotes their independence.
£9.50 - £10.50 an hour
- Make sure that requests by patients or staff with special dietary requirements are provided for.
- To prepare, cook and present food for patients and staff…
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- The Band 5 Ward Nurse will assist with the care delivery and running of the MRS ward and to provide high standards of nursing care to patients admitted to the…
Prima Ardelle > Estate Agency > Surrey & Sussex
£15,000 - £45,000 a year
- My client is looking for someone who is willing to "muck-in", remain calm under pressure and with a good sense of humour.
£36 - £38 an hour
- Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a dedicated Band 8a Clinical/Forensic Psychologist to work part-time (2 days per week) in Woking.
Bennett & Game Recruitment
£35,000 - £50,000 a year
- Due to expansion, they are looking for a lead security engineer to partly work on the tools but also oversee the engineering department and the development of…
£22,000 - £24,000 a year
- In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.