Requirement jobs in London
- Managing and tracking sustainability metrics, including energy, water, solid waste, greenhouse gas emissions as well as social and governance metrics to measure…
- Significant experience of working with stakeholders to scope learning requirements.
- Proactively highlight any changes to the original scope of requirements,…
- Good understanding of piping materials, pipe stress and flexibility requirements.
- Flexible and responsive approach to achieve clients’ and Petrofac requirements…
- Ensure client service is delivered to the agreed standard, meeting the service level requirements for contact and presentations.
- Analyse project TAR requirements and prepare a project master schedule which integrates strategies and constraints for the Shutdown phase.
£19,000 - £23,000 a year
- Job Type: Full Time 40hrs (may be a requirement for on-call commitment in the future).
- The successful candidate will be able to adapt to the team's requirements…
- Planning/scheduling the Mechanical activities and identifying manpower requirements through the project.
- Supervising, reviewing and checking the mechanical…
- Flexible and responsive approach to achieve Client’s requirements.
- Petrofac is currently looking to recruit a Concept Development Consultant on Permanent –…
- Works to the requirements of the Mechanical Design Manual (WOK-EN-GDE-M-07162) Identifying and resolving discrepancies and divergences from original proposal/…
- Identifying resource requirements, management of day to day work and regularly reporting progress to both client and Senior Management.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.