Requirement jobs in London
You refined by:
Kingston upon Thames (undo)
First Recruitment Group (undo)
- Our client is looking for a Flow Assurance Engineer to join a team in Kingston Upon Thames on a contract basis.
- Train and mentor junior engineers;
- Review the Contract to establish the risk management requirements.
- Ensure that risk management activities align with the Project Management process and…
- We are currently looking to recruit an experienced HR Administrator to support the HR process and activities providing an efficient and fast service.
- Plan, coordinate and control the execution of the project, in accordance with Client requirements, within time and cost constraints and in compliance with HSE…
- To perform detailed design calculations in accordance with current requirements and the latest Industry Codes and Standards including statutory rules and…
- Ensure review of contractual requirements for tenders are performed.
- "Support methods manager in defining, monitoring and managing methods engineering…
- Should be familiar with DNV, Norsok and API/AISC requirements.
- Design experience shall generally include configuration and layout of subsea structures to…
- Lead Subsea System / Field Architecture Engineer.
- We are currently recruiting for a Lead Subsea System / Field Architecture Engineer in the Kingston are on a…
- Carry out general maintenance and repair duties at offices as instructed by Facilities Manager/supervisor.
- Delivery against defined PPM (Pre-Planned Maintenance…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.