Reproductive Health Group jobs
You refined by:
- Effective representation of Illumina on the various working groups of interest active at national level (i.e. industry associations).
£34,189 - £39,609 a year
- Applicants will have a background in Mental Health Nursing (in its variety of forms) and clinical skills relevant to mental health nursing, preferably,…
- Prepare and deliver concise, targeted written reports and presentations for diverse purposes and groups, including peers, internal Boards and as well as…
- Lead and refine existing portfolios of grants with a focus on higher education for disadvantaged groups, including refugees.
- Top-notch benefits and perks designed for your well-being and a healthy work-life balance (20 vacation days, flexible work arrangements, 100 percent employer…
- E. Plan strategic funding and partnership opportunities with CVRG PIs and other research groups.
- F. Compile the head of the CVRG’s research group’s annual…
- Implement the Brand Plan for one or more products.
- Planning and organizing the marketing actions in the field.
- Tracking of product, market and competition.
- You will have a vision to develop multidisciplinary collaborations with related academic centre and groups.
- The desired candidate will have demonstrated ability…
- The Deskside, System Administrator will need to have at least 7+ years of deskside experience and will manage the daily workload using SNOW ticket system ITSM …
- Regularly report progress to PI and other members of the research team, present data at group meetings.
- Provide informal guidance and supervision to other group…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.