Receptionist £35,000 jobs in London Heathrow Airport
£18.75 an hour
- The purpose of this role is to provide high-level and comprehensive secretarial and administrative support to the Vice-Principals, ensuring they are fully…
£35,000 a year
- I am looking for a receptionist who takes pride in their role as the face of this well known company.
- Meeting and greeting is a very important part of the role…
£42,313 - £48,515 a year
- The Trust Secretary's Office provides full corporate governance, regulatory and company secretariat support to the Foundation Trust's Board of Directors.
- Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity.
- You will work closely with our EMEA HRVP as well as our EMEA HR Leadership team across the…
- Provide a comprehensive level of administrative and organizational support to the executive, to ensure they are fully supported, ensuring smooth and efficient…
- Provide a comprehensive level of administrative and organizational support to a SLT member, to ensure they are fully supported, ensuring smooth and efficient…
£45,000 - £50,000 a year
- Mix of business and private duties supporting a high-profile individual.
- Flexible working available, 25 days holiday and pension.
- DBS check will be required.
- Build a good rapport and gain the trust of the Group Executive Assistants, other Personal Assistants and the receptionists.
- Booking meeting rooms for the teams.
£55,000 - £60,000 a year
- Super slick office based in Kensington is looking for a well presented, articulate, experienced Personal Assistant to look after busy and demanding CEO in a…
- Main Purpose of the Role.
- To provide high quality executive support to two members of the Senior Leadership Team (Director level), supporting with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.