Receptionist £35,000 jobs in London Heathrow Airport
£45,000 - £52,000 a year
- Dynamic Assistant required to support the head of the Fund and support 3 others within the team, really fast paced environment.
- What’s exciting about this role?
- This role will provide you with exposure to large portions of our business.
- Furthermore, you will be the expertise at the core…
- Our London team has a reputation that’s second to none.
- They work with colleagues around the world on complex, cross-border deals and disputes.
£55,000 - £60,000 a year
- We're looking for an experienced executive assistant to take on a position at a top private equity firm which is one of our favourite clients.
- The Executive Administrative Assistant will report directly to Mimecast’s VP of Customer Operations.
- Organise and prioritise large volumes of information.
- We are seeking a due diligent and personable Team Executive Assistant to support the effective operation of two leaders in our Executive Leadership Sales and…
- We are recruiting an Executive Assistant to join the team located in London.
- The successful candidate will be supporting the Executive Managing Director and the…
- Complex calendar management and meeting prioritization.
- Proactive project and events coordination and engagement with leadership.
- As an Executive Assistant, you will be handling a variety of professional and personal responsibilities, including expenses, travel, and calendaring.
- Several years EA/ PA experience at Director/Board level in a fast-paced environment.
- Good computer skills, Outlook (Advanced), Excel (Advanced), Word (Advanced)…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.