Receptionist £35,000 jobs in London Heathrow Airport
- For over a century, Smith & Williamson has provided tailored financial and professional services to private clients and their business interests.
- The Executive Administrative Assistant will report directly to Mimecast’s VP of Customer Operations.
- Organise and prioritise large volumes of information.
£55,000 - £60,000 a year
- We're looking for an experienced executive assistant to take on a position at a top private equity firm which is one of our favourite clients.
£45,000 - £52,000 a year
- Dynamic Assistant required to support the head of the Fund and support 3 others within the team, really fast paced environment.
£45,000 - £47,000 a year
- Typical roles include Receptionists, Team Assistants, PAs, Office Managers and EAs across all industry sectors.
- He also travels extensively globally.
Tiger Recruitment Ltd
£45,000 - £50,000 a year
- Executive AssistantCentral LondonPermanent£45-50kTiger Recruitment is currently recruiting on behalf of a Venture Capital firm in Central London.
£40,000 - £47,000 a year
- They are currently looking to recruit an experienced EA to join their team with a multitude of varied responsibilities.
- The role will include the following:
£55,000 - £58,000 a year
- Executive Assistant to Senior Corporate lawyer £55-58,000.
- You will have significant involvement in the professional life of this lawyer, whose role is to…
Law Choice Recruitment
£45,000 - £48,000 a year
- Our client is niche but they are globally recognised for their work!
- You will be looking for a role that is highly organisationally orientated and you will be…
£32,000 - £40,000 a year
- The offices are based in the City of London and boast an enviable work environment.
- The key responsibilities of this float EA role:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.