Receptionist £35,000 jobs in London Heathrow Airport
- Job Type: Fixed Term Contract.
- Work Pattern: 3 days per week.
- Ours is a story of ingenuity and relentless technical development.
£15 - £25 an hour
- Our client is a FTSE 200 company based near Staines train-station.
- High level complex diary & booking management.
- Organising domestic and international travel.
£17 - £18 an hour
- The client is a professional membership body based in Central London.
- The key responsibilities for this Personal Assistant role are:
£50,500 - £52,500 a year
- Executive Assistant Reading Contract until June 2020 Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit an Executive Assistant…
£19 - £23 an hour
- An international retail company with stores and offices across Europe and London.
- The Personal Assistant will be supporting an Executive Director and their…
£35,000 a year
- My client is a leading retailer based in Central London.
- They are looking for an experienced Retail PA to join them on a 12 month maternity cover contract, to…
- Financial Services Client based in Central London are looking for an enthusiastic, switched on and well presented, Corporate Receptionist to join their FOH team…
£143 - £160 a day
- Coordinate, manage and book all domestic and international travel and visas, accommodation, reservations, etc.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
£150 - £151 a day
- My client a global Financial Services firm are recruiting for a HR Assistant with varied experience across HR support.
- Topman - Buyers Admin Assistant (6 months FTC).
- Our Global Vision is to be the worlds fashion authority.
- Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.