Receptionist £30,700 jobs
£30,000 - £32,000 a year
- Your responsibilities as Receptionist will include (just to name a few):
- Previous experience working as a Receptionist in a corporate setting is highly…
- Description of the Business Line or Department.
- The Kleinwort Hambros Company Secretariat team is responsible for delivering timely, value adding company…
- Location: Kent & Medway NHS & Social Care Partnership Trust.
- JOIN OUR BANK FOR ADMIN, CLERICAL & SUPPORT PLACEMENTS.
- The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Managing the day to day performance of the D25 Receptionist.
- Reporting to: Head of HR.
- Our services – comprised of three units: Creative, Display and Technology…
- The post holder is the principal advisor to the Board, the Trust Executive and the organisation as a whole on all aspects of corporate governance.
- A senior position reporting to the Global Managing Partner and sitting at the heart of the firm within the central Business Management function, the Partnership…
£90 - £180 a day
- Project Assistant-My client is also interested in hearing from Project Co-Ordinators, Commercial Assistants, Graduate Engineers, Site Administrator, Contracts…
- We are looking for someone who will be responsible for all Company Secretarial duties on behalf of Jersey Electricity and its constituent companies.
- PG operates a hybrid company secretarial model with an external service provider in place and the task portfolio is split between employed staff and this…
- The Nuclear New Build (NNB) team are the Programme Management Partner for the Client at Hinkley Point C.
- This dynamic Team provide support to Buildings & Civils…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.