Receptionist £30,700 jobs in Banbury OX16
You refined by:
£30,942 - £40,322 a year
- An opportunity has arisen to appoint an Administrative Officer within the Secretary to Council's Office.
- The Secretary to Council's Office is responsible for…
- You will also be responsible for a range of processes to support the smooth day-to-day running of the Department, including supervising the Receptionist.
- Act as receptionist for visitors, conveying a professional image at all times.
- Posting Range:9 Dec 2019 - Ongoing.
- Prepare itineraries and briefing packs.
£45,000 - £55,000 a year
- A fantastic and rare opportunity to support two dynamic directors in a growing organisation has just become available.
- Minibus from Oxford to the location.
- At Ridge and Partners, we offer client care and advice that very few, if any can match.
- Our abilities at managing out risk and inefficiency and driving projects…
£30,985 a year
- Are you experienced & well established within a Payroll function?
- Do you have strong analytical skills, with the ability to interpret data?
£29,909 - £32,878 a year
- Assistant Project Sponsor (Major Transport Projects) OCC18572.
- Week commencing 16 December 2019.
- This is an exciting opportunity to work in a project management…
- You have the opportunity to create a career for life at Princebuild and we are now looking to recruit an experienced Assistant Project Manager within our Works…
- Ashbrook Court, Prologis Park, Coventry.
- (You might have known us as part of National Grid but now we’ve transformed ourselves to Cadent).
£31,000 a year
- Plan Agenda and Minute Exec meetings, including room bookings, arranging dates, circulating minutes, following up on actions;
- Up to £31000.00 per annum.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.