Receptionist £30,000 jobs in Vale of Glamorgan
£30,000 - £40,000 a year
- Rheolwr Prosiect Cynorthwyol (Offer Llinell Uwchben).
- Contract cyfnod penodol am 2 flynedd, gyda’r posibilrwydd o estyniad.
- Am bwy rydyn ni'n chwilio*.
Weston Area Health NHS Trust
£30,401 - £37,267 a year
- The admin manager has responsibility for 3 admin team leaders (band 4) and over 65 FTE medical secretaries and outpatient receptionists (bands 2 & 3).
- HR Services are looking for a Senior Administrator to join our Practice Support teams.
- We have a number of specialist teams within our HR Service function,…
- We are looking for a professional and adaptable Executive Assistant to join our Director EA Team.
- The role will be of interest to those who have a positive…
- We require a Team Leader to lead the smooth running of the MFPN Helpdesk within the HR Services function of Practice Support Services.
- How can we possibly tell?
- Practise support services requires a Senior Assistant to support the smooth running of the Advisory functions within the HR Services function of PSS.
- Team of 8 clinicians with specialisms in perio, Orthodontics and facial aesthetics and supported by an experienced Practice Manager, 9 Dental Nurses one full…
- Amey Consulting are working on various intricate and challenging Rail design projects throughout the UK, including Wales and Borders, TRU, Midland Mainline, and…
- Our team here consist of an experienced RVN and a newly qualified RVN, student veterinary nurse and 2 part time receptionists.
£66,000 a year
- Check out our Facebook page to see what our team gets up to!
- Attractive salary of up to £66k depending on experience plus bonus and pension scheme.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.