Receptionist £25,000 jobs in London Heathrow Airport
£25,730 - £29,510 a year
- Reporting to the Private Secretary, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the Director makes effective use of their time by:
£22,566 - £30,324 a year
- This post is advertised to the external market and existing Civil Servants.
- External candidates can expect to be appointed on a salary of £26,411 - £30,324 for…
£25,000 - £28,000 a year
- Previous experience within a Receptionist position providing effective and professional meeting and greeting services.
- All general office adhoc duties.
UK Government - Department for Exiting the Europea...
£34,236 - £46,464 a year
- You will join a small and friendly Private Office and will be working as part of a close knit and friendly group of Private Offices that depend on strong…
£28,000 - £30,000 a year
- Must have experience as a receptionist.
- Must have at least 5+ years of corporate receptionist experience.
- As a Corporate Receptionist you will be responsible…
£25,526 - £29,000 a year
- Are you a proactive, efficient and highly organised individual who has personal experience of the Criminal Justice System or has previously worked in the…
£34,000 a year
- We specialise in the supply of EAs, PAs, Team Assistants, Office Managers, Administrators and Receptionists on a permanent, temporary and contract basis, across…
- DAC Beachcroft are looking to recruit our next Administrative Assistant to join our growing business on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract.
£30,478 - £40,759 a year
- Are you an experienced, diligent and organised individual with a proven track record of operating at a senior EA or PA level?
- Nesta is an innovation foundation.
£25,000 - £27,000 a year
- The Receptionist will be responsible for:
- Handling internal and external calls and queries.
- Providing support to the facilities team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.