Receptionist £25,000 jobs in London Heathrow Airport
£24,000 - £30,000 a year
- Previous experience in an Administration or Receptionist role.
- Your day as a Legal Administrator would consist of:
- Highly organised and can prioritise workload.
- Forming an integral part of an established team of secretaries, the main purpose of this role is to provide an excellent standard of secretarial support to a…
£20,000 - £40,000 a year
- HR Assistant - 6 Month FTC.
- Morgan McKinley is recruiting on behalf of a leading Asset Management Firm.
- It is a 6 month FTC paying up to £30k.
- We are looking for a dynamic and organized Executive Assistant to work closely with our Business Unit Manager on a wide variety of missions, namely office…
- To provide full secretarial and administrative support to a private client team.
- Audio and copy typing of general correspondence (including drafting of…
£40,000 - £60,000 a year
- Manage the Receptionist & Facilities Coordinator ensuring they have all the support needed.
- Up to £50,000 per annum.
- Yes *Please note, you must be a driver.
£230 a day
- An assistant private secretary is required to start urgently in London,.
- Prior work history working with central government, is essential in order to be…
- A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit a part-time Administrative Assistant to their office in London.
- Supporting and arranging social events.
£10 - £15 an hour
- Our client is an international technology company that enable businesses to deliver continuous personalisation across websites, mobile apps and connected…
Taylor Root Global Legal Recruitment
£35,000 - £40,000 a year
- Reporting directly into the Head of Compliance this role this role sits in the legal, compliance and company secretarial department and is extremely varied.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.