Receptionist £15,100 jobs in Vale of Glamorgan
You refined by:
£9.03 an hour
- By joining us as a Night Team Member, you will be a big part of making this happen.
- A large number of our current Hotel Managers, and even District Managers,…
- Previous receptionist experience within any industry is preferred.
- As a Receptionist with the Mercedes Benz dealership, you will be required to:
- We require 2 full time receptionists to cover Maternity Leave for 1 year.
- To actively assist in the operation of an efficient, professional and welcoming…
£19,612 - £21,814 a year
- A position is available for an Administrative Assistant (Receptionist) to join the Education Office at Cardiff School of Biosciences.
£20,499 a year
- These roles offer you an exciting opportunity to be at the heart of Disability Services.
- The Case Worker is responsible for maintain claims, receiving calls…
- We are looking for a Spa Receptionist with Passion, Energy and Warmth.
- Voco® St Davids Cardiff are looking for Spa Receptionists to join our expanding Team.
£17,799 - £20,199 a year
- You will need to login to apply for this job.
- Job Title: Administration Assistant, Scale 1/3.
- Open From 02/12/2019 12:00:00 to 23/12/2019 12:00:00.
£8.24 an hour
- What are we looking for in our next Receptionist?
- Based at The Vale Hospital in our busy Outpatient Department, as an Outpatient Receptionist you will assist…
- Permanent Part-time, Job share, Term Time.
- NJC Grade 4 (SCP 5-6).
- We have an exciting opportunity for a talented and experienced individual to join our highly…
- You will have a good standard of general education to GCSE level, with previous experience of working as a GP receptionist.
- You will be a team player.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.