Receptionist £15,000 jobs in Willenhall
- To be part of a multi-disciplined team contributing to the activity of the Patient Services Team.
- Responsibilities of the role will include: providing cover at…
- We are looking for a friendly, efficient and pro-active receptionist for a maternity cover contract of up to 10 months.
- Ensuring kitchen is kept clear and tidy.
- We're looking for a candidate to join our team in Birmingham as an Admin Assistant on a temporary basis.
- The role will join our well established, professional…
£11 - £12 an hour
- Morson International is recruiting for a Receptionist based in Birmingham working for a large Rail client.
- The role is going to be working part-time Monday to…
- The hotel features 319 luxury rooms and suites, Gentle & Scholar pub and bistro, where guests can enjoy a selection of fine wines, local beers and cocktails,…
- The successful Medical receptionist will:
- The key responsibilities for the Medical Receptionist will include:
- Have a history of working in a Doctors surgery.
£9 an hour
- Our Kidderminster based client has an immediate requirement for a temporary Receptionist/Administrator.
- As Receptionist/Administrator, you will be the first…
£8.50 an hour
- A Business district in Birmingham is looking for a Receptionist to join their team on an ongoing temporary basis.
- The successful candidate will have experience as a Receptionist or working Front of House.
- Working for a well known luxury hotel.
£9.75 an hour
- Part time employment available working for one of our well established clients who boasts an impressive catalogue.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.