Receptionist £15,000 jobs in London Heathrow Airport
£22,000 - £24,000 a year
- A rapidly growing media company is looking for a receptionist/ office assistant for their office in Central London.
- Their motto is “work hard, play hard”.
£24,671 a year
- We are currently recruiting for a full time Receptionist/Switchboard Operator to join our vibrant, successful and passionate team at LFB HQ.
- To actively assist in the operation of an efficient, professional and welcoming admission point within the legal requirements of the Gaming act, other…
£40,000 a year
- We specialise in the supply of EAs, PAs, Team Assistants, Office Managers, Administrators and Receptionists on a permanent, temporary and contract basis, across…
Tiger Recruitment Ltd
£35,000 a year
- Part Time Receptionist – Fridays OnlyCity of LondonPermanent£35,000 Pro Rata + Benefits + BonusA friendly and prestigious Private Equity Firm are looking for a…
- The role of the Front of House Receptionist.
- Quadient is the driving force behind the world’s most meaningful customer experiences.
£312 a week
- Do you have proven experience working within Receptionist ?
- As our ideal Receptionist, you will be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of customer service and…
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- Our client, a leading property company, have just opened a new commercial office building in Shoreditch and are seeking a receptionist to maintain a large co…
£21,210 - £21,981 a year
- We are seeking to appoint a Receptionist / Administration Assistant to join our dedicated and friendly Administration Team at Oasis Academy Arena.
- Most of these requests are fulfilled by our Spa Receptionist.
- Our Spa Receptionists must feel comfortable communicating in this language.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.