Receptionist £15,000 jobs in London Heathrow Airport
£9.66 an hour
- * NEW SITE OPENING ** Nights Receptionist.
- Nights Team Member – hub by Premier Inn.
- West Brompton - hub by Premier Inn.
- 50% off food whilst on shift.
£21,000 - £24,000 a year
- Previous experience working as a Receptionist within a professional office environment.
- The Receptionist`s duties will include:
£9.10 an hour
- It will be your responsibility to produce effective rotas for the reception team, aimed at delivering the right number of receptionists to deliver exceptional…
£28,000 - £30,000 a year
- Must have experience as a receptionist.
- Must have at least 2+ years of corporate receptionist experience and strong EXCEL skills.
- A warm and friendly approach.
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- You will work on Reception alongside another Receptionist.
- They are a really well established firm who have circa 150 people based in the London office.
£40,000 a year
- This small, creative business works with global brands on creative projects.
- They are seeking a Personal Assistant to support the two founders as well as…
- FULL TIME TO INCLUDE 1 WEEKEND DAY & POSSIBLE LATE NIGHTS.
- Organised and methodical, you’ll tackle a variety of admin tasks, from answering phones and…
Red Square International
£30,000 - £35,000 a year
- This is a super trendy, fast-moving environment and requires a person with initiative, energy and excellent communication skills.
LSE Students Union
£25,491 a year
- Application deadline: Tue 10 Dec 2019 23:59.
- We're currently looking for an Office Administrator to join the Communications and Marketing team.
£25,000 - £27,000 a year
- The role is based near Swiss Cottage and the hours are; 9-5.30pm.
- This is a maternity contract, initially for six months but could be extend.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.