Receptionist jobs in Willenhall
- Night Team Member - Premier Inn.
- Some qualities are essential in our night team members-.
- That you are approachable throughout the night – guests need to feel…
£14,945 - £15,243 a year
- The closing date for this vacancy may be brought forward should we receive sufficient candidates.
- We are now seeking a Receptionist/Telephonist to provide an…
£18,500 - £19,500 a year
- A vacancy has arisen to join the Administration Team of Towergate Corporate Motor.
- £18,500 - £19,500 dependent upon experience.
- This includes, if required to do so, obtain, process and/or use information held on a computer in a fair and lawful way, to hold data only for the specified…
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- Primarily to provide full time reception cover in a busy reception area including meeting and greeting visitors.
- ...and we are part of the NHS family.
£18,000 a year
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person or meeting room.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material.
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- If successful, by completing the NHS Jobs application form you authorise the Trust to obtain any previous NHS service details including all electronically held…
Charlton Group Medical Practice
- Use Emis & Docman to the practice standard.
- Understand the practice contract (QOF) and various areas.
- Be aware of the practice security requirements of the…
£18,000 a year
- Mon - Thurs 8:30 - 4:30pm Early finish Friday 1:30 pm No uniform requirements, casual dress My client based in Telford, is seeking a hard-working team player to…
- As a relief practitioner you will be expected to work shifts as and when required within all age groups and to develop your skills through working alongside…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.