Receptionist jobs in Willenhall
You refined by:
- Previous experience as a Receptionist desirable.
- Keep reception area tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and materials (e.g.
£8.21 an hour
- Bedrooms are available as single, twin and conjoined rooms accommodating individuals and spouses or family members.
- Receptionist (Weekends)– Bupa Care Homes.
£10.50 an hour
- The successful Receptionist will undertake the following duties:
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme.
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- They must be capable of liaising professionally with patients, and with colleagues at all levels, including senior consultants and nurses from across the Trust.
- The role will see you working as part of a team and so it is crucial that you are committed, reliable, and able to build strong working relationships with…
- You will deal with all non-technical queries, meeting room bookings etc. while supporting the business in general administration and managing professional and…
- Contribute to best practice sharing ideas and supporting fellow team members.
- To maintain close working relationships with all team members.
- Our Receptionists are hardworking individuals who can work on their own initiative as well as part of a team and are key players in our front house teams.
- Bonus Breaks (up to 4 free nights stay in UK hotels every 12 months).
- Helps encourage customer loyalty by developing friendly, personalised relationships.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of hotel room categories, room rates, packages, promotions and other general product knowledge necessary to perform daily duties.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.