Receptionist jobs in Wednesbury WS10
£202 a week
- .Maintaining and updating the practice patient database.
- You will deal with patients’ queries, liaising with clinical staff and external professionals using the…
- Duties include setting up equipment, assisting in the crèche/playgroup as required, cleaning and dealing with customer enquiries.
£17,500 a year
- This is a customer facing role and as such a well presented and polite person is key.
- As an Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for helping to…
- Good standard of literacy and numeracy.
- We are looking for lifeguards to work on a full-time basis to supervise the pool and waterpark and ensure that our…
£10.27 - £10.80 an hour
- Ability to maintain productive relationships with specialist advisors.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with business management in London,.
Norvic Family Practice
- Demonstrate a professional and presentable image at all times.
- Communicating and liaising effectively with patients, colleagues and external organisations.
- Set up, break down, organise, and maintain conference rooms, training rooms, and meeting rooms.
- Oversee mail deliveries, packages, and couriers.
£23,000 a year
- Ensuring the front office team deliver an exceptional service, building guest relationships and are responding appropriately to all queries or complaints.
£9.74 an hour
- The role will involve all reception duties including electronic room bookings which can be complicated and data input therefore accuracy and attention to detail…
£17,000 a year
- Cover hospitality by ensuring provision of refreshments and supplies for senior meetings.
- Microsoft Office skills and able to use formulas in Excel.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.