Receptionist jobs in Wednesbury WS10
£9 an hour
- Greeting visitors and staff in a friendly and professional manner.
- Communicating with a variety of staff and departments vis email and telephone.
- This position is primarily responsible for providing excellent customer service to all visitors, efficient handling of all phone calls and assisting internal…
£19,000 - £22,000 a year
- I am currently working with a Charted Surveyors within Wolverhampton who are looking for an Administrator/PA to join their team on a full time basis.
- The ideal candidate needs to be eager, and willing to get ''stuck in'.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
£18,720 a year
- Experience of working with children in a registered setting desirable.
- The role of Assistant Support Worker with The Salvation Army is an inspirational one and…
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- Ensuring meeting rooms and reception area are set up; always keep tidy and presentable.
- General front of house duties; First point of contact, meeting and…
£10 an hour
- Setting up meeting rooms such as refreshments, audio equipment and stationary.
- This will begin as a temporary ongoing contract with the possibility of a…
- Maintaining and updating the practice patient database.
- Arranging transport and home visits.
- Managing patient requests in person, on the phone and via written…
The de Ferrers Trust
£18,426 a year
- Ideally the successful candidate will hold an NVQ 2 Business and Administration or equivalent qualification or experience in relevant discipline and have good…
£25,000 a year
- Ordering of stationery and printing equipment and managing stock levels.
- Meeting and greeting employees, clients and external stakeholders.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.