Receptionist jobs in Vale of Glamorgan
£22,542 a year
- 6-9 months Fixed Term (Maternity Cover).
- Provide a comprehensive administrative support service to the Development Team.
- You will also be responsible for:
£8.50 an hour
- Duties will include - Meeting and greeting visitors with a smile Answering the telephone Keeping a clear and tidy reception area Reporting building issues to…
- 37 Hours per week – Term Time.
- Temporary up to 31 August 2020.
- The Governing Body of Heronsbridge School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Administrative…
- Assisting with organising meetings, lunches, booking rooms.
- Permanent job vacancy – Full time – Competitive salary (plus excellent benefits) – Location:
Cwm Taf Morgannwg University Health Board
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- THIS POST IS SECONDMENT FOR 12 MONTHS DUE TO MEET THE NEEDS OF THE SERVICE.
- IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN APPLYING FOR THE SECONDMENT POSITION, YOU MUST OBTAIN…
- Looking for a Receptionist to work to work in a busy Solicitors Office.
- If you have you have experience that will be considered.
- SET UP CONFERENCE ROOMS WHEN REQUIRED.
- DEEP CLEAN THE CONFERENCE ROOMS WHEN REQUIRED.
- You greet the customers and take care of their luggage from their arrival…
- A vacancy for a Pensions Assistant has arisen within the Pensions Administration Section of the Finance Service Area.
- This vacancy is suitable for post share.
Howells Legal Limited
£16,010 a year
- Any other general offices duties as required.
- We are now looking for Accounts Office Junior.
- This is a great role for someone looking for a new and exciting…
- To provide a general & purchasing specific administrative service to the manufacturing & supply chain teams.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.