Receptionist jobs in Vale of Glamorgan
You refined by:
£20,682 a year
- Number of vacancies: We have 2 Permanent and 2 Fixed Term Contracts (until March 2021) available.
- Be responsible and accountable for resolving customer…
£9,482 a year
- We therefore reserve the right to close this vacancy once a suitable candidate has been appointed.
- Part time 21 hours per week / (3 x 7 hours).
Absolute Recruitment (Newport) Limited
£8.50 an hour
- Our Newport based customer is seeking an experienced Receptionist to work weekends on an ad hoc basis - so not every weeekend.
- Looking for a Receptionist to work to work in a busy Solicitors Office.
- If you have you have experience that will be considered.
£18,500 a year
- Job Type – 12 Month, Full.
- Time (37.5 hours per week).
- Flex fund, pension, life assurance, annual leave (25 days + bank holidays).
- If you are motivated and.
£9 an hour
- We are looking for an experienced Administrator for an immediate start temporary assignment based in Celtic Springs.
- The successful candidate will have:-.
£20,523 a year
- Arranging meetings, collating meeting materials, briefing papers etc including uploading papers for meetings onto Boardpad.
- Deal with queries as they arise.
- Assisting clients in completing our initial documentation both over the telephone and in person.
- Dealing effectively with clients both over the telephone and in…
£17,500 - £18,000 a year
- The Job Role - You will work alongside all the legal departments, Will be responsible for the post room duties, Work closely with the current post room…
£10.39 an hour
- We are looking for an experienced Administrator for an immediate start temporary assignment based in Newport.
- Providing administration support to the HR team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.