Receptionist jobs in Vale of Glamorgan
You refined by:
- Night Team Member - Premier Inn.
- Some qualities are essential in our night team members-.
- That you are approachable throughout the night – guests need to feel…
£9.30 an hour
- Crichton House provides various services to homeless and vulnerably housed people including tenancy support, assessment and support.
£19,171 a year
- An opportunity has arisen for an Administrative assistant to work in a busy Finance office.
- The postholder will provide support to the small but very busy…
- Looking for a Receptionist to work to work in a busy Solicitors Office.
- If you have you have experience that will be considered.
£15,544 a year
- The role of Administrative Assistant is pivotal to the provision of a quality service.
- You will be part of a wider staff team and have a key role in ensuring…
Nantgarw Road Medical Centre
- Duties include answering the telephone, booking appointments, patient follow up for test results, coordination of requests for medical reports, stationery…
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, driving the interview process and offer process.
£24,000 - £26,000 a year
- Duties will include: - Meeting & Greeting visitors - Answering the telephone and taking messages - Handling post-room and correspondence In addition, the…
£20,523 a year
- Arranging meetings, collating meeting materials, briefing papers etc including uploading papers for meetings onto Boardpad.
- Deal with queries as they arise.
£17,500 - £18,000 a year
- The Job Role - You will work alongside all the legal departments, Will be responsible for the post room duties, Work closely with the current post room…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.