Receptionist jobs in Marple
HAWKINS LAW LIMITED
- Full time position considered for the right candidate following successful completion of the apprenticeship process and based on company finances at the time.
£18,000 a year
- Assisting with booking transport and any other reasonable requests.
- The successful candidate will need to have the flexibility to cover other offices should…
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- However, non-EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post as…
- Booking and recording couriers as well as signing for deliveries.
- You will be working for a Global organisational consulting firm, who excel in providing…
- You may be required to cover during the evenings from time to time in the event of leave/sickness.
- Answer incoming calls - routing calls to the right team…
£19,000 a year
- Booking local and overseas travel and accommodation.
- General administration tasks as and when required.
- Immediately Available or nearing the end of a contract.
- My client are a well known business in Huddersfield that are looking for a switched on receptionist to be the first point of contact for visitors and manage a…
Alexander Hancock Recruitment
£16,500 a year
- Prepare and maintain meeting rooms – liaising with meeting organisers to establish requirements.
- Manage the business’ meeting room calendars including…
Mark Andy Uk Ltd
- Full time position for the right candidate after successful completion of the apprenticeship.
- Keep the loft space and stationery cupboard organised.
£16,000 a year
- To greet visitors efficiently, and in a positive, professional and friendly manner.
- To project a positive and professional image to visitors to the office,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.