Receptionist jobs in Marple
£8.21 an hour
- You will be based on our Front Desk and will responsible for the following:
- Keeping the reception area tidy.
- Answering and forwarding phone calls.
Newcare Corporate Ltd
£9 an hour
- In addition, Bramhall Manor is our second home to have acoustic monitoring and silent nurse call installed.
- The home meets all CQC requirements and provides the…
£9 - £11 an hour
- Duties of a medical receptionist will include but are not limited to: greeting and meeting patients; inputting data using EMIS; liaising with the administration…
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- However, non-EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post as…
- Excellent opportunity\*\* We are looking for an ambitious, self-motivated Optical Assistant that has *minimum 1 year experience working in the optical…
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- Duties of an administration assistant will include but are not limited to: helping out on reception; filing and copying; setting up meeting rooms; greeting and…
£22,000 - £25,000 a year
- Our client is a public sector organisation who are looking for an experienced senior administrator to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis.
- GMMH have made the Apprenticeship Promise and as part of that promise will consider all Band 1 to 4 vacancies as Apprenticeship Opportunities.
£8.60 an hour
- THERE IS AN OCCUPATIONAL REQUIREMENT FOR THE POSTHOLDER TO BE FEMALE.
- We have an exciting opportunity for an individual to join our team at our well-established…
Haddon Hall Care Home
£8.60 an hour
- Ensure sufficient office and stationery consumables are available, stock take the stationery on a monthly basis, making out an appropriate order for the Home…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.